Wednesday, 20 February 2008

PM says he won't meet with Thaksin in Cambodia

(BangkokPost.com) - Prime Minister Samak Sundaravej denied speculation on Wednesday that he is to meet ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra during his official visit to Cambodia.

"I don't know anything about this," Mr Samak, who will make a one-day visit to the neighbouring country on March 3, told reporters.

"If there is a plan to meet, at least as prime minister I have to know it in advance. But there is no such appointment," he added.

His statement came amid reports that Mr Thaksin is to play golf with Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen in Phnom Penh in March.

Mr Samak said army chief Anupong Paochinda will accompany him on the trip because Gen Anupong also has to make official visit to the neighbouring country.

"We will travel together," Mr Samak said.

Prior to the Cambodian trip, the new prime minister would also make a two-day official visit to Laos on February 29.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com